Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Introducing PiYO - The new Chalene Johnson Fitness Program!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh…. I am so excited! BeachBody is launching a brand new fitness program this year (yes again, even after just launching 21 Day Fix!). This one really get's me excited! Chalene Johnson has created a workout that combines Pilates, Yoga, Strength, Cario, and Fleibility ALL into one workout with PiYo! How awesome is that? This is going to be a great option to add to BeachBody's already extensive list of a HUGE variety of programs. I have always loved Yoga and Pilates, but I always feel like I need to go for a run or throw in some cardio afterwards to REALLY feel like I worked out. I think this may be my answer!


I am most definitely coaching a PiYo challenge group AS SOON as it is released! If you want to get the email updates for the new information coming out on this program, just click the link below to sign up! By signing up, you are also entered to win a FREE PiYo Kit!

Click here to receive email updates on PiYo!

If you want in on our first ever PiYo group, just contact me and let me know!

Claire
deCLAIREyourselfFIT@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment