Thursday, March 27, 2014

4 Day Exclusive Shakeology Test Group!

Ok ladies and gents, I'm trying something new!

I have had ALOT of people interested in Shakeology, but nervous about the price. I totally understand, I was one of those people for a LONG time! So I've planned something a little out of the box to give each of you a shot at trying it without making the full month commitment!

Starting APRIL 21st I will be coaching an exclusive 4 day Shakeology Test Group! If you want to test out all of the benefits of Shakeology without forking over the big bucks first, click the link at the bottom of this post to grab your sample pack and then email me (deCLAIREyourselfFIT@gmail.com) to let me know you are in so I can add you to our FB group!

Also, please feel free to share this awesome opportunity with your friends! It's always more fun doing these things with people you know, and the more people in the group the more we will get out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment