Monday, February 10, 2014

Coach Internship Available with Limited Spots!

For anyone that may be interested in being able to work from home, I am looking for some HELP! 


I am opening 6 spots in my NEW COACH INTERNSHIP beginning February 24. I am looking for 6 people who want:

-To get in the best shape of their lives
-Help others achieve their health and fitness goals while striving to achieve their own
-A big support group and to be part of a positive and uplifting group
-Financial Freedom
-Training from the top coaches in the company
-A job that they would absolutely love
-To make their own hours

You may not know much about coaching and that is ok! If you know you want a change in your life or want to fire your boss, take this chance! There is never a "right" time to make a change in your life. The time is now! I'm so excited about starting this group and helping others achieve the success that I know is possible with coaching.

You DO NOT:
-Have to be a fitness expert or professional (I am not!)
-Have to be in the best shape of your life (I am not!)
-Have to have a degree in nutrition or a degree at all. Just a willingness to learn and grow!

If you follow my daily to do list consistently, you could be making $1000/ weekly after 1 year. Crazy right?! Definitely possible and within reach!

Please contact me using the purple "Contact" tab on the right side of the page if this sounds like something you may be interested in! For those who join my team this week you will receive a new coach care package from yours truly;-)!!

I'm only take the first 6 people who are ALL IN!

P.S. Before you ask, this is NOT a SCAM, I promise ;)


There is a "What is BeachBody Coaching" Call tonight. Dial in and then let me know what you think!


Claire Colton
deCLAIRE yourself FIT

No comments:

Post a Comment